Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to my journey!

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read this.    I am on a journey to know my Saviour, Jesus Christ, as best I can this side of Heaven.  As I travel this path He has set before me, I intend to use this forum for random musings about Scripture or books I read.

I am no theologian or philosopher, but a 'mere Christian'.  I firmly believe that all Christ-followers are called to be the church in whatever form that takes.  To that extent, I am praying that the adventure I am embarking on, will bless others.  By sharing my thoughts, I hope that it may stir thoughts in others that will grow us all closer to God.  He has profoundly changed my life, and I know that it will do the same for all who will let Him.

With all that said, let's get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment